Service Area Commissioner Resources
The mission of the Rural Services Division is to provide supervision and operational support to road/sewer/street light service areas. Assist in administrative and procurement functions. Provide engineering, contract management, mapping and technical services.
In person Service Area Commissioner training will resume in January 2022! Sign up is REQUIRED as class size will be extremely limited to maintain social distancing.
Check back soon for more details!
Please contact Rural Services for the latest information at 907-459-1223.
- Annexation and Boundary Change Application.pdf
- Budget Transfer.pdf
- District Council Representative Appointment (PDF)
- Invoice Approval.pdf
- Meeting Agenda Template (DOCX)
- Meeting Minutes Template (1) (DOCX)
- Meeting Minutes Template (2)(DOCX)
- Meeting Sign In Sheet Template.pdf
- Non-Road Commissioner Application.pdf
- Project Submittal Request.pdf
- Public Meeting Request.pdf
- Purchase Order - Change Request.pdf
- Revolving Loan Fund Application (PDF)
- Road Commissioner Application.pdf
- Sign Request.pdf
- Tax Cap Request.pdf
- Work Order.pdf
Commission Reference Documents
- 2018 Edition Service Area Commissioner Handbook (PDF)
- Fairbanks North Star Borough (FNSB) Board and Commission Policy (PDF)
- Mailbox Stand Location and Design (PDF)
- Roadside Signs - Standard Drawings (PDF)
- Roadside Signs - Standard Operating Procedure (PDF)
- Standard Specification for Local Road Maintenance (PDF)
- Driveway Construction Details.pdf